Dr. Gorman joined Rheumatology at the Bone and Joint Center in 1989. Dr. Gorman received his bachelor of arts degree from the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas, then completed his medical degree, internship, residency in internal medicine, and rheumatology fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri.
Dr. Gorman is board certified by the American Board of Rheumatology and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Gorman enjoys hiking, skiing, golf, curling, books and music.
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS, 1970
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 1974
- Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO, 1975
Internal Medicine, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO, 1977>
- Rheumatology, Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO, 1979
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Rheumatology
- Fellow, American College of Rhematology
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Monday through Friday:
8:00am - 5:00pm
17 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Telephone: (603) 594-6300
Fax: (603) 594-6301