Dr. Govindaraju joined Rheumatology at the Bone and Joint Center in 2007. Dr. Govindaraju completed her medical degree at Rangaraya Medical College in India, she went on to complete a residency in internal medicine at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts, and advanced fellowship training at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
Dr. Govindaraju is board certified by the American Board of Rheumatology and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
When she is not seeing patients, Dr. Govindaraju enjoys reading, traveling, gardening and spending time with family.
- Rangaraya Medical College, India, 1998
- Internal Medicine, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Boston, MA, 2005
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, 2007
- American Board of Rheumatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Rheumatology
- New Hampshire Medical Society
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Monday through Friday:
8:00am - 5:00pm
17 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Telephone: (603) 594-6300
Fax: (603) 594-6301