Kathleen A. Pierce joined Rehabilitation Services at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in 2001. After receiving her bachelor of science in physical therapy from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, she then obtained her master’s degree in physical therapy and orthopaedics and her doctorate degree in physical therapy from the MGH Institute of Health Professions in Boston, Massachusetts. She is a member of the American Society of Shoulder and Elbow Therapists, the American Physical Therapy Association, and the New Hampshire Association of Rehabilitation Administrators. Kathleen is also the director of Rehabilitation Services at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.
Kathleen is a board-certified clinical specialist in orthopaedics.
Therapists Additional Information
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Advanced Graduate Education
- MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA
- APTA Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedics
- American Society of Shoulder and Elbow Therapists
- New Hampshire Association of Rehabilitation Administrators
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Cervical Spine
- General Orthopaedics
- Postsurgical Orthopaedics
- Total Joint Replacement
Monday through Thursday:
7:00am - 8:00pm
7:00am - 5:00pm
Nashua Contact Information
17 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Telephone: (603) 577-3050
Fax: (603) 577-3062
Southern New Hampshire Rehabilitation Services offers six convenient outpatient centers.