Kristen Ballard joined Rehabilitation Services at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in 2001. After recieving her bachelor of arts in psychology at Framingham State College in Framingham, Massachusetts, she went on to obtain her master of science in physical therapy at Simmon's College, Boston, Massachusetts. She is certified in Graston Technique (Levels 1 & 2).
Kristen is a certified physical therapist.
Therapists Additional Information
- Framingham State College, Framingham, MA
Advanced Graduate Education
- Simmons College, Boston, MA
- Graston Technique (Levels 1 & 2)
- Outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Pilates (Stott educated Pilates Mat Instructor (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels))
Nashua Contact Information
17 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Telephone: (603) 577-3050
Fax: (603) 577-3062
460 Amherst Street
Telephone: (603) 577-8400
Fax: (603) 577-8405
Southern New Hampshire Rehabilitation Services offers six convenient outpatient centers.