Mark Hall joined Rehabilitation Services at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in 2013. He obtained his bachelor of science in athletic training from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and then continued by earning his master of science in physical therapy from the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California. He then received specialized training in orthopaedic manual therapy from the Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy in Woburn, Massachusetts.
Mark is a licensed physical therapist and a certified athletic trainer.
Therapists Additional Information
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
Advanced Graduate Education
- University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA
- Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Woburn, MA
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Body Mechanics
- General Orthopaedics
- Postsurgical Orthopaedics
- Sports Therapy and Strengthening
- Dry Needling
Monday through Thursday:
7:00am - 8:00pm
7:00am - 5:00pm
Nashua Contact Information
17 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Telephone: (603) 577-3050
Fax: (603) 577-3062
Southern New Hampshire Rehabilitation Services offers six convenient outpatient centers.