Nicole Fluet joined Rehabilitation Services at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in 2009. After receiving her bachelor of rehabilitation science and master of science in physical therapy from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, Nicole then obtained her doctorate of physical therapy from MGH Institute of Health Professions in Boston, Massachusetts.
Nicole is a licensed physical therapist and cranio-sacral therapist. She is also certified in the Graston Technique.
Therapists Additional Information
- Northeastern University, Boston MA
Advanced Graduate Education
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston MA
- Certified Craniosacral Therapist
- Certified in the Graston Technique
- General Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Sports Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Monday through Thursday:
7:00am - 8:00pm
7:00am - 5:00pm
Nashua Contact Information
17 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060
Telephone: (603) 577-3050
Fax: (603) 577-3062
Southern New Hampshire Rehabilitation Services offers six convenient outpatient centers.